MGT 439: Peds Disaster Response Course
July 22, 2020 - July 23, 2020 @
Vinton War Memorial, 814 E Washington Ave, Vinton, VA 24179, USA
This year the Near Southwest Preparedness Alliance (NSPA) is focusing on better preparing the Region for pediatric disasters. Along with a NEW Pediatric Annex to the Mass Casualty Surge plan, the Coalition will be offering Pediatric Disaster Response & Emergency Preparedness Course (MGT-439)!
This course addresses pediatric emergency planning and medical response considerations through a combination of lectures and small group exercises. Topics will include:
- Introduction to Pediatric Response
- Pediatric Emergency Management Considerations
- Considerations for Managing Pediatric Surge
- Children with Access and Functional Needs
- Pediatric Considerations in Mass Sheltering
- Pediatric Triage and Allocation of Scarce Resources
- Pediatric Reunification Considerations
- Pediatric Decontamination Considerations
Registration Now Open, CLICK HERE!