How to Request PPE Resources

For Organizations in need of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) ask the following questions:

  1. What is the reason for the increased need for supplies?
  2. Are you able to procure these supplies from your current Vendors and processes?
    1. If not, have you tried contacting any other Vendors or Organizations?
  3. What are your specific needs?

The Near Southwest Preparedness Alliance (NSPA) will collect resource requests from:

  1. Hospitals
  2. Long Term Care Facilities
  3. Dialysis Centers
  4. Federally Qualified Healthcare Centers 
  5. Outpatient Care Providers (including Community Health Centers) 
  6. Home Health
  7. Hospice
  8. Other healthcare community providers that fall under the HPP grant guidelines 


If we are unable to provide any assistance or you are a provider not covered through the Coalition, we will then refer you to:

  • The Virginia Department of Health (VDH)
  • Your Local Emergency Managers,
  • The Department of Social Services
  • or the Virginia Emergency Support Team. 


To request PPE, please fill out the ICS 213 Resource Request form below. All areas must be filled in to the best of your knowledge. Once you have completed the form, you can send it to Mark Cromer at or any other NSPA staff member. The team at NSPA will review your request and get back to you promptly.


Important Info To Understand



For any requests, it is important to know: who your current vendor is, what supply you have on hand, how many days will that last you, what your facility's current burn rate is, and the number of supplies you are requesting. For requests through the Coalition, please email us or submit your information in VHASS!