The Virginia Healthcare Alerting and Status System (VHASS) enhances the distribution of critical emergency management information needed by Virginia hospitals and healthcare providers. Because of the sensitive nature of this information, access to this site is open to authorized users only.
NSPA operates a 24/7 Regional Healthcare Coalition Center (RHCC) designed to communicate and coordinate response activities during a disaster affecting one or multiple healthcare facilities. Between NSPA and this platform there is a unique ability to bridge the gap between healthcare facilities (Long Term Care, Home Health, Dialysis, Surgical Centers etc) and response organizations at the local, regional, and state level.
Visit www.vhass.org. Once there, you can register for an account for you or your organization.
Patient Tracking Documents
- Patient Tracking Privacy and Security Statement
- VHHA Patient Tracking Policy and Procedure Manual
- Patient Tracking Help Document
- Don't Lose Track: Virginia's Patient Tracking System Video
- Train-the-Trainer Patient Tracking in VHASS ppt.
- Train-the-Trainer WebEx Video
- Facility Evacuation Scenario
- Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) Scenario
- Requesting a VHASS Account
- Providing a VHASS Account to an Organization Member
- Approving VHASS Accounts
- Assigning Account Permissions for Patient Tracking Module