Last year we shared some changes to the NSPA Board of Directors. This year we are introducing you to some of our newest members. But before we do that, we wanted to take a moment to recognize the individuals that will be rotating off our Board.
Each of these individuals dedicated their time, efforts, and wealth of knowledge to the Coalition for over two years now. Aiding in the innovation and progression of the ever-growing emergency preparedness within your communities. And they did this while working other jobs and responding to COVID-19.
Please help us give a big thank you and farewell to the following individuals:
- Bob Suddarth, Assistant Administrator at LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- Dr. Alice Ackerman
- Matt Rickman, Deputy Chief of Salem Fire & EMS
- Tammy Turpin, Emergency Management / Safety Manager at Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Nancy Harms, Director of Quality Improvement & Compliance at Virginia Veterans Care Center
Your work marks the end of an era and the beginning of a new adventure for our Region. We look forward to your continued advice and insight!
Now onto our newest Board Members. Please give a warm welcome to the following individuals:
- Craig Bryant, Director of Emergency Management & Safety with Carilion Clinic
- Kim Branscome, EMS Coordinator & Emergency Preparedness Manager with LewisGale Hospital Salem
- Jim Cady, Jr., Battalion Chief with the City of Roanoke, EMS Health & Safety
- Chad Isabelle, Regional Vice President of Operations with Saber Healthcare